Ginger Kombucha 750ml
- Filtered Welsh Water
- Organic Green Tea
- Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- Organic Ginger Root
- Organic Ginger Root Powder
- NaturAlly FED Kombucha Culture
- Lots of Love!
- As well as all the benefits of the original NaturAlly FED Kombucha brew, Valentine also can help:
- NAUSEA IN PREGNANCY – Perhaps the most well known use for ginger is for helping women with ‘morning sickness’ which, as it can happen at any time in the day, is more accurately described as ‘nausea and vomiting in pregnancy’.
- CHEMOTHERAPY – Ginger may help to reduce or eliminate nausea and vomiting during and after chemotherapy treatments. Cancer Research UK says along with anti-sickness medication people may find ginger helpful when they are feeling sick.
- STOMACH UPSET – Traditionally ginger has been used for thousands of years to reduce stomach painand discomfort. Ginger is a carminative, which means it helps get rid of excessive wind from the digestive system and soothes the intestinal tract.
- REDUCING INFLAMATION – Ginger contains anti-inflammatory compounds called gingerols. Arthritis Research UK says some laboratory studies have found that it can reduce the activity of several chemical substances that promote joint inflammation. It also contains salicylates, which our bodies transform into salicylic acid. This, in turn, stops our nerves making certain prostaglandins and this eases pain and can help improve mobility.
Ginger is grown in warm climates and when people talk about ginger they don’t mean the leaves or flowers of the plant but its bulbous roots which are often used to spice up recipes.
Ginger has a very long history of use in various forms of traditional/alternative medicine. It has been used to help digestion, reduce nausea and help fight the flu and common cold, to name a few.
Gingerol is the main bioactive compound in ginger, responsible for much of its medicinal properties. It has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.